Are you feeling pain in your teeth or gums? Do you feel any of the following?
- Constant pain and pressure of your gums and jaw, which includes swelling of your gums and sensitivity to touch
- Sharp pain while biting down on hard foods
- Lingering pain, typically lasting more than 10-20 seconds, after eating hot or cold foods
- A dull ache in your jaw
Chicago, IL 60634
One of our locations are typically less than 15 minutes away from anywhere in Chicago. Our mission is to provide compassionate care in a safe and comfortable environment. We strive to make each one of our patients feel like a family member, with friendly, attentive service and personal attention to your needs.
Why do I have tooth pain?
- If you feel constant and severe pain, and your gums are swollen, you may have an abcessed tooth and an infection in the surrounding tissue and bone. (call us right away!)
- If you have short sharp pain with hot, cold or sweet foods, you may have a cavity or fractured filling. You may also begin developing some damage to the pulp tissue inside your tooth.
- If you feel sharp pain while biting down on hard food, you may have a loose filling or a crack in your tooth. There may also be damage to the pulp tissue inside of your tooth.
- If you feel a dull ache and pressure, particularly in your upper jaw, you may have a condition known as bruxism, in which you grind your teeth. It may also be associated with a fractured tooth.
What can I do about it?
Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment right away. Our dentists and staff will conduct a comprehensive oral exam to identify the root cause of the pain, and give you options on how to fix, heal and reduce it.
What can the dentists of Forever Dental do help my pain?
There are a wide variety of treatment options to address different types of pain. Depending on the location of the pain, severity of the pain, and size of the affected area, treatment option include but not limited to:
- Cleaning and filling a decayed tooth
- Removing a decayed or fractured tooth
- Suggesting changes in the daily care of your teeth
- Treating the pulp tissue inside the tooth
- Applying a desensitizing agent on the tooth
- Placing a crown over the tooth cover and protect it completely
We are happy to help people near Belmont and Austin in Chicago get their tooth pulled, and receive compassionate care for their whole family.
Is our Belmont Central location not close to you? Consider our other office locations!
Chicago, IL 60632
We offer other services at Forever Dental near Belmont and Austin:
Tap to learn more!
Contact us today
Want to schedule an appointment or learn more? Contact us today!